Woodlands Self Catering Accommodation
Family business set on a hill overlooking our very own indigenous forested valley. Each self catering unit faces out over the valley with fantastic sunset views. We have a beautiful fynbos garden, duck pond and even a walking trail that winds through the forest and across our little stream. Interesting fact: The old cottage on the property used to be Heather High School!
• Fully fitted units with beautiful finishes and all mod cons
• Private decks with fantastic forest and sunset views
• Private forest walking trail
• Communal barbeque area and fire-pit overlooking the duck pond
• Beautiful fynbos gardens
• Ample bird life
• Stunning peaceful retreat
• Help yourselves to granadilla's and herbs from our garden
• Just 15 minutes drive from the centre of Knysna
• Close to National Parks and Buffalo Bay beaches
What we offer
• Fully fitted kitchen including electric oven, gas hob, fridge, kettle and toaster
• TV, AC and free wi-fi
• Lounge and master bedrooms open on to private decks with picnic tables, benches and fabulous views
• Private parking on the property
• Linen and towels are provided
• Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and home made rusks
Where to find us
Woodlands Self Catering Accommodation, Rheenendal Road.
From George travel towards Knysna. Pass through Sedgefield, pass the Buffalo Bay turn-off, up a long hill, over the top, look out for the Rheenendal Road turn-off to the left. Turn on to the Rheenendal Road, travel 7.5km and find Woodlands on the left.
From Knysna take the main road towards George. Follow the lagoon road, over the last bridge and up the long hill. Just before you reach the top, look for the turnoff to the Rheenendal Road to the right. Turn on to the Rheenendal Road, travel 7.5km and you will find Woodlands on the left.
•Distance from Rheenendal turn-off:
Julie or James Bryden (owner/manager).
• Cell: Julie: 076 287 5201 James: 076 764 6228
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
website design & maintenance by
© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved