Walk on the Wild Side
Howard Butcher is a passionate South African Tour Guide, FGASA registered Nature Site Guide and experienced Bush Pilot. He is best known for his Garden Route Birding Experiences, Baviaanskloof Nature Adventures and Swartberg aerial photography missions. He has a comprehensive knowledge of the natural environment and how nature works within it. Explore some of the natural treasures of the Garden Route; the magnificent forests, expansive beaches, fynbos mountain trails and more - there’s no better way to experience it than with a knowledgeable and informative Nature Field Guide.
• A Knowledgeable and experienced Nature Field Guide
• Accredited by Western Cape Tourism, FGASA and The Nature College
• Certified to guide in the Western Cape, Free State, Eastern Cape and Northern Cape
• An ornithology (birds), fungi (mushrooms) and entomology specialist
• Available anytime subject to prior bookings
• Custom packages available
What we offer
• Vehicle and Aircraft available by arrangement
• Pick up and drop off at your convenience
• Reference books, binoculars and parabolic microphones available
• Great tips and hints for un-guided adventures
Where to find us
Walk on the Wild Side is situated at Peace of Eden, Westford 193, Remainder Annex Lot A, Rheenendal Road.
We are 8.2 km from the N2 along the Rheenendal Road. Peace of Eden is situated on the left hand side. There are three metal chameleons on the gate between two lit stone pillars.
•Distance from Rheenendal turn-off:
Howard or reception.
• Tel: 044 388 4671
• Cell: 072 018 1333
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Skype: howard.edenrecording
website design & maintenance by
© Copyright 2013. All rights reserved
activities & places of interest