Spookasem Tea Garden and Cornucopia of Curiosities
A sweet little shop that is both quirky and quaint.
• A sweet little shop that is both quirky and quaint.
• A terrific tea garden filled with tantalizing treats.
What we offer
• Flying faeries, old photo's and frilly frocks
• Pretty paintings, tinkling teacups and plants in pots
• Delightful dolls and dainty doilies
• Scented soaps, magical marionettes and super soft scarves
• Coffee and cakes, dress-up costumes, candles and candyfloss!
• Mystical moments and many memorable memories to be made
Where to find us
Spookasem, Rheenendal Rd.
From the Rheenendal turn-off from the N2, follow the tar road for 8km. Look out for the Spookasem sign and flags on your right.
•Distance from Rheenendal turn-off:
• Cell: 072 820 0170
• E-mail: email@example.com
(*photography by Jacey Searra)
(*video compiled by WAP Motion Promotional videos)
restaurant & tea gardens
website design & maintenance by
© Copyright 2015. All rights reserved