Lazy Leopard Forest Retreat
Lazy Leopard Forest Retreat offers secluded self-catering accommodation overlooking the Knysna Forest. Set against the background of the Outeniqua Mountains, there is nothing but nature in front of you.
Lazy Leopard is great for honeymoons or as a weekend getaway but also has easy access to activities in and around the Garden Route so the large unit is great for family holidays as well. We are pet friendly for well behaved animals.
• "Starry Forest is probably the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in. We had an amazing trip and so glad we got to experience this little peace of heaven. Will definitely recommend this place for any couple wanting a romantic getaway from the city life. Tip, definitely book a full week, all worth it." (Nicolene Venter, visited August 2012).
• "What a gem! Stunning views, well appointed cottage, best value for money, wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommended." (Maureen Read, visited April 2010) Hirschel, visited June 2007).
• "Going for your HONEYMOON - as we did - then THIS is the place, and even for 'just' a weekend or a couple of days away this IS the place! We loved every bit of it - Budget Getaways highly underrated it! But then again the Starry Forest cottage as Forest Honey is now called, is so brand new they probably only saw the foundations at the time of going to press. Also check out their website for better photos! It is the BEST of B-G we came across - ever! With a view of the Knysna forest that money can't buy. And I thought OUR (Simonskloof) outside baths and shower is tops - this beats it anytime! AWESOME. Thanks guys! (Jurgen & Mareletta Wohlfarter, visited June 2008).
What we offer
• Fully equipped with gas hobs, microwaves etc.
• Baths/showers with bath or shower on deck
• Stunning views
• Stunning pool
• Cosy fireplaces and free wood
• TV, dvd player assortment of discs (no reception but bring your own decoder if you wish - antenna set up for dstv)
• 3 cottages: Starry Forest sleeps 2, Forest Moon sleeps 2 and Blue Hills Cottage sleeps 2 to 8
Where to find us
Lazy Leopard is 6.5km along the Rheenendal Rd.
Drive 6.5 km down the Rheenendal road after turning off from the N2. You will pass Phantom Pass on your right. Continue along the road until you see the Lazy Leopard sign on your right.
Lat -33.9886; Long -22.9787
•Distance from Rheenendal turn-off:
Corlia de Bruyn or Mark de Bruyn (owners).
• Cell: (Corlia): 082 965 5765 (Mark): 072 458 3894
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Fax: 044 388 4778
website design & maintenance by
© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved