Homtini Guest Farm
It is said the Homtini means ‘difficult passage’ in Xhoi-San and it got the name as it was the route used to bring cattle down to the coast for dry season grazing. When you look out over what is the relatively new Homtini Pass toward the Outeniqua Mountains, you will surely believe that the story is true.
Homtini Guest Farm came into existence around 14 years ago and now farms Nguni cattle, fruit ( including blueberries and granadilla) as well as offering guest accommodation.
• Spectacular views
• Choice of accommodation types (Cottages or Tended Lodges)
• In the forest or on the edge of the fynbos
• Working farm
• 60 Ha private indigenous forest with walking trails
• Pool & Sauna
• Amazing birdlife
• Pick your own veggies & hunt for eggs
What we offer
• Fully equipped kitchen including microwave
• Open fires
• Camp Fires at Tented Lodge
• Braai facilities
• TV/DVD in all cottages with a central assortment of DVD’s
• Tea/Coffee/Milk provided on arrival
• Swimming Pool
Where to find us
At the end of the Rheenendal road, 14Km from the N2 and just above the Homtini Pass.
After driving 14 km along the Rheenendal road and having driven through Rheenendal village and past ‘Totties’, you will reach a sign that says ‘Homtini Pass'. At that point the tarred road becomes gravel and the entrance to the farm is on the left hand side.
33 Deg 56' 33" S 22 Deg 55' 45" E
•Distance from Rheenendal turn-off:
Margreta and Jeremy Jose (owners).
• Tel: 044 389 0029
• Cell: 072 7278717
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Fax: 044 389 0029
website design & maintenance by
© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved