We are a self-catering accommodation establishment with three separate cottages; the two larger, luxuriously appointed cottages are located on the edge of a steep cliff with breathtaking views over the treetops across the valley to the Outeniqua Mountains as the backdrop. The third smaller garden cottage suits guests that are out and about during the day and just require a comfortable, fully equipped, base to return home to.
• Peaceful and quiet
• Spectacular view
• Plenty birdlife
• Stunning night skies (weather permitting)
• Cosy firepot fires in Winter
• Convenient webers for braaing at all cottages
• Beautifully appointed chalets with great attention to detail
• Conveniently situated between forest, beach and town - all within a 15-20 minute drive from us
• Ideal for honeymooners, lovers and nature-lovers
What we offer
• Fully equipped kitchen
• FlatscreenTV, dvd , Cd
• Showers only( but big with amazing views)
• Towels & Linen provided (bring own beach towels)
Where to find us
“The Surfboard”, Rheenendal Road, Knysna.
From George travel towards Knysna. Pass through Sedgefield, pass the Buffalo Bay turn-off, up a long hill, over the top, look out for the Rheenendal Road turn-off to the left. Turn on to the Rheenendal Road, travel 6km and look out for the blue surfboard on the right hand side of the road = Cliffhanger.
From Knysna take the main road towards George. Follow the lagoon road, over the last bridge and up the long hill. Just before you reach the top, look for the turnoff to the Rheenendal Road to the right. Turn on to the Rheenendal Road, travel 6km and look out for the blue surfboard on the right hand side of the road = Cliffhanger.
33 59 21 0 S 22 58 50 7 E
•Distance from Rheenendal turn-off:
Barry and Ingrid Young (owners).
• Cell: 0825381081 / 0828252301
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Fax: 0865556167
website design & maintenance by
© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved